If you have submitted an abstract for review you may be entitled to apply for an Australian Nanotechnology Network (ANN) bursary
- If you are a PhD student or ECR and an ANN member, studying and/or working in Australia, outside of the south east Queensland area (this includes the areas from and between the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast), you may be eligible
- One registration maximum per paper is allowed. In other words, if there are multiple authors, only the presenting author can apply
- Recipients MUST be accompanied by a full paying supervisor to be considered for the bursary
- The bursary will cover the cost of a full registration, including attendance to the presentations and social events
- It is not transferable and will not be awarded in cash
- It does not include travel, accommodation, or meals outside those provided during the conference, or any personal expenses.
To be considered for a bursary you must submit at least one abstract that is successfully accepted into the program and register to attend the conference.
During the registration process you will be asked if you would like to be considered for an ANN Bursary. If you meet all the criteria please check the box. If your application is successful you will be notified by email.