Australian Nanotechnology Network (ANN) bursary
Please note that bursary applications have now closed.
A limited number of ANN bursaries are available for eligible PhD students and early career researchers, which provide a complimentary registration for the conference.
Eligibility requirements and conditions:
- You must be a PhD student or ECR and an ANN member, studying and/or working in Australia, outside of the south east Queensland area (this includes the areas from and between the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast)
- You must have an abstract accepted for presentation at the conference
- One bursary application maximum per paper is allowed (if there are multiple authors, only the presenting author can apply)
- Recipients must be accompanied by a full paying supervisor to be considered for the bursary
- The bursary will cover the cost of a full registration, including attendance to the presentations and social events
- It is not transferable and will not be awarded in cash
- It does not include travel, accommodation, or meals outside those provided during the conference, or any personal expenses
If you wish to be considered for an ANN bursary, you must meet all of the above criteria and register to attend the conference no later than 8 November 2019. During the registration process you will be asked if you would like to apply for an ANN Bursary, please check the box, and when completing your registration select ‘I wish to pay later by EFT’. You will be notified of the outcome of your bursary application via email by 22 November 2019. If your application is successful, your registration will be amended to complimentary. If your application is not successful, you will be asked to arrange payment for your registration.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat via email firstname.lastname@example.org.